In this post I’m going to tell, how to get access of victim PC’s or in simpler word remote PC using Telnet. Telnet is a client which is used for communication in windows environment. So follow these simple steps.
1) Prepare the IP address of the Victim. (e.g : 22.214.171.124 )
2) Download and Install “Advanced Port Scanner“.
3) Open Advanced Port Scanner and Type the IP Address in the right column and Click Scan.
4) It will lists you all Opened Ports of the Victim’s PC or Router. (e.g : Port 91 )
5) After retrieving the IP address and the Opened Ports of the Victim, Open Command Prompt (CMD)
and Type: telnet [IP ADDRESS] [PORT]
e.g : telnet 126.96.36.199 91
6) Now you’ll be asked to Enter Login Information, Just type “Username” and “Password” and hit Enter.
If no password is used just type the “Username”.
Done! Now you’ll get access to all Victim’s Files and Documents by browsing with CMD (use cd, copy, delete,… to do all tricks.)